We have sent a verification link to your email, please check your email account to activate your account.
Not received? Send another one!
realLINGUA.com website (the
Site) is owned and operated by realLINGUA,
data security, and to
communicate its online information gathering, use and dissemination practices for users of
this Site. We encourage
any questions or
subject to the terms of the
Use for this
disclose our policy about
the collection, maintenance, use, disclosure, and security of personally identifiable
information obtained from
users of the Site. By personally identifiable information, we mean information stored by
user-created username, password, and email; it also includes information stored by our
including but not limited to payment method information (last four digits of credit/debit
card, type of card,
expiration date, card zip code.) All of the data that may be used to contact an individual
or which allows for
the identification of a specific individual is referred to herein as
3. rL shall use your Identifiable Information in association with its operation and administration of the Site and its communications with you. It may be used to contact you in connection with your use of the Site. rL shall maintain the confidentiality of your Identifiable Information in the same manner in which it protects its own confidential information of like kind, but in no event shall rL take less than reasonable precautions to prevent the unauthorized disclosure or use of your Identifiable Information.
4. rL may disclose your Identifiable Information to its employees and contractors on a need to know basis provided that such employees and contractors have confidentiality obligations to rL. rL may also disclose your Identifiable Information as required by applicable law or pursuant to a subpoena, order and/or request of a court or other governmental, legislative or regulatory body. Lastly, rL may modify your Identifiable Information such that it is not identifiable as yours, and rL may store, analyze, manipulate, aggregate, display, disclose, distribute, retain and otherwise use such unidentifiable information without restriction.
6. You have the option to opt out of providing certain information or data, from being contacted by or receiving information from rL, its sponsors, advertisers, affiliates and/or strategic partners, and to choose how rL uses your information and data. You may exercise your options by sending an e-mail with your request to support@realLINGUA.com
7. You may review, update and correct your Identifiable Information by editing your User Profile. Alternatively, to have your Identifiable Information returned you can send an e-mail request to support@realLINGUA.com
9. The security of this Site, and of the servers and other computer equipment used to bring you this Site, is a high priority of rL. We maintain this Site and Identifiable Information with technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, and improper disclosure. We follow industry-proven security procedures such as encrypted administrative communication, restricted access to underlying machines, and firewalls at network access points. No computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. But rL is committed to providing reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect this Site and its information against foreseeable hazards.
10. rL’s servers will collect certain technical information from your computer when you access or use this Site. Below we have summarized this technical information:
(a) Internet Protocol Addresses. Internet Protocol (IP) addresses are identification numbers assigned to a user’s computer by its Internet Service Provider each time the user logs onto the Internet, or are permanently assigned if a user has an open connection to the Internet.
(b) Web Logs. rL maintains standard web logs that record basic information about visitors to this Site. Our web logs contain the following information:
- The type of browser you are using when you access this Site;
- The type of operating system you use;
- The Internet domain from which you access this Site and/or the address of the website you linked here from; and
- The date(s) and time(s) you visited this Site, and the pages you viewed and/or functions you used while you were at this Site.
(c) Use of IP Addresses and Web Log Information. rL does not try to identify individuals or otherwise collect Identifiable Information from IP addresses or web log information. IP addresses and web log information are used by rL to, among other things, administer the Site, help diagnose technical problems, to track and analyze aggregate data associated with the Site, to design this Site, identify popular features, and in similar ways. rL may aggregate IP addresses and/or web log information, and may store, analyze, manipulate, display, disclose, distribute, retain and otherwise use such unidentifiable information. We may also provide IP addresses and/or web log information to law enforcement agencies if someone tries to damage this Site or use it in an unauthorized or illegal way.